Monday, April 9, 2007

Reason Madness

I've recently been playing with a music software package called Reason. It's stinkin incredible and gets more flexible every release they send out. I just started on a loop for Everlasting God by Chris Tomlin. Normally, the song just starts with an acoustic intro, but I decided to add a little pad/sweep/rhodes pre-intro. It also allows for the click to start.


Here's a screenshot of the rack that I'm using. I like to always use a mastering combinator to polish it up. My default right now is a version of the de-digitalizer preset. I pretty much won't make a loop or song without it. I'm really into recording and music and I like even the demos to be polished to some degree. I'll post some more later on specific tricks in Reason and maybe some links to a few loops.

Have fun - Andrew

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Andrew Bailey. Glad to have you on Blogger. Consider yourself linked.

Compston said...

You should totally use this blog to sell illegal copies of Reason.